Friday, 10 May 2013

A Blast from the Past

Since the new High Elf book was released last weekend, I went up to the attic of my parents' house to dig out my old army. I started playing Warhammer way back in 1998 and these were the first army I ever collected and painted. They're a bit battered and probably haven't been on a gaming table since the 6th edition High Elf book, about 8 years ago. I've arranged to play a game with them tomorrow, so I'll take some photos and let you see how they get on.



 photo Army.jpg
The army as a whole
 photo Characters.jpg
Characters. Mounted Prince/Noble, Mounted BSB, 2 Mages and the Mordheim character Aenur, who I'll likely use as a Loremaster.
 photo Spearmen1.jpg
15 Spearmen, with Full Command
 photo Spearmen2.jpg
15 Spearmen, with Full Command
 photo Archers1.jpg
15 Archers, with Full Command
 photo Archers2.jpg
15 Archers, with Full Command
 photo SilverHelms.jpg
8 Silver Helms, with Full Command
 photo EllyrianReavers.jpg
6 Ellyrian Reavers, with Full Command
 photo SwordMasters.jpg
18 Swordmasters of Hoeth, with Full Command
 photo BoltThrowers.jpg
2 Eagle Claw Bolt Throwers

2 comments:

  1. Cheese matures with age I assume :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever do you mean, my good sir? I do hope you are not trolling, we wouldn't want that here now, would we?

    ReplyDelete