Saturday, 15 June 2013

The Hobby Butterfly calls again - Lizardmen

 photo DSCF0001.jpg Overlord Snappy surveys his brethren!

Yes, the problem begins again. This time, it's Lizardmen. I bought a pile of Lizardmen a while back, and they've been sitting in the box for some time. I came across them again recently, so I thought I'd check out what I had. Not all of the models are fully assembled (or else pieces have fallen off), so luckily I got the sprues with spare parts on them as well as a few Skink bodies. I think I might have a couple of blister packs of Chameleon Skinks somewhere too, will have to check the box in my parent's attic when I'm home next.



So if I picked up a few extra bits, maybe a box of Skinks, a Skink Priest, maybe a Stegadon and a Slaan and converted up a couple of the Saurus Cavalry into Scar Veterans, I could have the core of a new army ready to go when the new army book is ready. Add some of the new kits then, could easily have a 2400 point army reasonably quickly.

I'll paint up a Skink in the colour scheme I have in mind, see if it will work or not.

 photo DSCF0050.jpg The contents of my magical bag of Lizards.

2 comments:

  1. Lenny you must try to stand strong when the butterfly calls, I know its hard but you must try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're just lucky there's no alligator themed army in 40K (and no, Salamanders Space Marines don't count)

    ReplyDelete