Monday, 22 July 2013

ABF army update IV - Asgeth's Raiders half finished.

 photo DSCF0058.jpg

That's the first half of the first squad done. As I paint more figures for this army, I'm starting to get quicker at it. My goal is now to get the rest of the squad finished by the end of the week. I'm very happy with the way they've turned out.



As for the army list, I'm considering dropping the Heldrakes from the list I posted previously. I know they're brokenly good (especially with Baleflamers), but unlike almost all the other units in the list, I would have to buy them rather than having the models in a box under the table. I'm considering putting in another squad of Noise Marines instead, and adding an Aegis Line with a Quad-Gun, (which I'm intending to use on my display board anyway) or possibly a Skyshield Landing Pad if I have the time and money to get one done.



2 comments:

  1. I really like that paint job Lenny the purple makes the models pop imho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Frank, the core colours on the models are a little dull, it's only when I get to the details and put the more vibrant colours which really make a difference, the purple, yellow and even the green static grass help.

    ReplyDelete