Thursday, 29 August 2013

Empire Handgunners and other stories

It's been a couple of weeks since I posted last, I had some holidays so haven't been up to as much painting as usual. I know I promised you all a Space Hulk battle report, but somehow I managed to delete all the photos. Technology doesn't like me for some reason. Anyway, I've managed to paint up a few more Handgunners.



 photo Handgunnersfirstfive.jpg
I've been thinking about the army, I realised I have no models to represent state Crossbowmen. I don't like the current State Troops models, so they're out. The plastic State Troops I use are from 6th edition, and back then Crossbowmen were a militia unit rather than State Troops. So I've converted up a pair of them from the Handgunner figures. I've started to paint those as well as more Handgunners, hopefully I can put them up soon. I might do a painting guide for my State Troops as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment