Saturday, 26 October 2013

We're on the road to Gaelcon

Gaelcon is on in the D4 Hotel in Ballsbridge this weekend. I don't usually get to go since I normally have to work Bank Holiday weekends, but this year I'm able to go. There will be plenty of goings on, but I'm looking forward to a full three days of Gatormen fighting giant robots. Saturday and Sunday is a 50pt Steamroller, while on Monday the event is 35pt Who's the Boss?



So, since this is 50pts, I need some new lists. I've finally finished painting Calaban, the Grave Walker, but I'm going to leave him out of consideration since I've never played him. This leaves me 2 of 3 from Barnabas, Maelok and Rask. Maelok and Rask seem to be the most effective pair, but since I use Maelok a lot and really enjoy Barnabas, I think I might take him instead. I'm going to run a beast heavy Barnabas list, and Rask with lots of troops. Here goes.

 photo DSCF0014.jpg

Bloody Barnabas (6 WP)
Blackhide Wrastler (9)
Ironback Spitter (8)
Bull Snapper (3)
Bull Snapper (3)
Gatorman Posse - Leader & 5 Grunts (9)
Bog Trog Ambushers - Leader & 5 Grunts (5)
Gatorman Witch Doctor (3)
Totem Hunter (3)
Croak Hunter (2)
Professor Viktor Pendrake (2)
Wrong Eye & Snapjaw (9)

Rask photo DSCF0006.jpg

Rask (6 WP)
Blackhide Wrastler (9)
Swamp Horror (8)
Bull Snapper (3)
Gatorman Posse - Leader & 4 Grunts (9)
Gatorman Posse - Leader & 4 Grunts (9)
Bog Trog Ambushers - Leader & 9 Grunts (8)
Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew (1)
Gatorman Witch Doctor (3)
Gatorman Witch Doctor (3)
Thrullg (3)

My aim, as usual, is to have a load of really good games and hopefully finish in the top half of the table by Sunday evening. As long as Snappy works his Gator dice voodoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment