Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Scars of Caen

 photo Army-Month1.jpg

So now that the Masters has passed us by (I've put down the rebellion in my internal organs, but am still suffering from sleep debt. Report to follow when I bother getting around to it), it's time for something a little bit different. So I've decided to put the Snappy Coalition away for a little while and go back to playing some Cygnar. I've been painting over the last while. Anyway, Ciaran Bolger is running the Scars of Caen campaign at Gamers World Dublin and I'm looking forward to getting some non-competitive games in.

I'm playing my first game tonight against Ciaran (and possibly a second if I get time), so I'm just going to put my painted stuff and a few random bits into a case and make up lists on the fly. It's a campaign, if I can't have a bit of fun experimenting with it, what can I do? Bringing the following along.

Commander Coleman Stryker
Major Markus "Siege" Brisbane
Ironclad (I can use the Charred Ironclad campaign special rule to gain Unyielding)
Lancer
Charger
Hunter
Squire
Journeyman Warcaster
Stormsmith Stormcaller
Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team
Arcane Tempest Gun Mages
   Arcane Tempest Gun Mage Officer
Long Gunner Infantry [Leader & 9 Grunts]
Lady Aiyana & Master Holt
Gorman di Wulfe, Rogue Alchemist
Eiryss, Mage Hunter of Ios

Should be enough to play a couple of games anyway. Will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment