Thursday, 3 April 2014

What I Painted Last Month - March 2014

Welcome to the March edition of What I Painted Last Month. I returned to my usual Hobby Butterfly self and painted a couple of different things this time. Another improvement over last time, as I managed a total of 21 figures this time.

I've been continuing with my High Elf army, this month I finished off my Lothern Seaguard regiment by painting the remaining 12 models for that. I've moved on to painting my Tiranoc Chariots and have also assembled my regiment of Silver Helms. As I can't remember exactly which ones are the newly painted (apart from the front rank), I present you with the overall picture of the completed regiment.

 photo SeaguardRegiment.jpg

March also brought us the Irish Masters for Warmachine/HORDES. I was fielding my Gatorman army, and needed to finish up by adding a second Blackhide Wrastler warbeast and a third Gatorman Posse unit. For these models I used a bronze colour on the metal in order to make each unit stand out from the previous ones so I can easily pick them out on the battle field.

 photo BlackhideWrastler2.jpg

 photo GatormanPosse3.jpg

The other thing I painted this month was to finish off the Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team for my Cygnar. I'm looking to make progress with this army soon as I am fielding unpainted models in games and I would prefer not to have to do that.

 photo Black13th.jpg

So that's What I Painted Last Month. Tune in next month to see more of Lenny's Adventures in Paintingland.

2 comments:

  1. They look well painted Lenny but when are you going to get back to painting real models ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the new IG Tauros? Won't be getting one of those, don't care how bent it is in game. Maybe when I finish the High Elves there might be a gap to paint up my Vostroyans.

    ReplyDelete