Friday, 15 August 2014

Back to Business

So I've been on a bit of a gaming downturn for a while now, but it's about time to get back to business. Here's what I've been up to lately.


I've been getting pretty heavily into the Warmachine/HORDES Deck Building card game, High Command. I've been playing a fair bit of this lately, we've had three Kingmaker tournaments in the past couple of months. So far I've managed to place 2nd/4, 2nd/6, and 1st/4. I've been playing Trollbloods and the deck is playing very consistently although I'm continually messing with it in an attempt to make it better. I also want to start delving into Skorne, as they are largely considered underpowered and that sort of thing appeals to me for some reason (see : Blindwater Congregation).

I've not been doing much in the way of painting either. My High Elves are starting to come together, and I played my first game with them, a very enjoyable draw against Dark Elves. I've also started painting up some Grey Knights and Imperial Guard to do a joint Inquisition Ordo Malleus army. This one will be a slow build though. I've also broken out some Skorne I bought a good while back. I think they're a logical development as they work well with Minions so I'll be able to use my Gators with them too. Have to decide on a colour scheme, thinking blue.

I probably won't be back to updating on any sort of regular schedule, you all know what I'm like, could be no update for three weeks then two in as many days. Guess you will just have to live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment